For my second episode, I’m interviewing Aaron Duprey (doo-PREE). He’s a father to fraternal twin 16-year-old boys Peter and William, and 12-year-old daughter Caroline. Currently aged 44, Aaron has been married to his wife Sara for 20 years this September.
He grew up in the very small town of Morristown, New York, which is right on the Canadian border, and his graduating class had only 30 kids.
He went to college at SUNY Cortland, majoring in communications. He’s been editing video for a living since 1997 in Boston Massachusetts and the Albany area of New York, which gives him some nifty tricks for his Youtube channel that we’ll touch on in today’s episode.
Aaron started the ketogenic diet in January of 2017, and has lost around 65 lbs, which is around 30kgs. He’s been maintaining his desired weight since November of 2017.
As well as being a huge part of the ketogenic Instagram community, Aaron also has a Youtube channel which he started in July of 2017, where he does Keto eating vlogs, product reviews, and the occasional recipe. Aaron and I also share a common interest in standing almost a head taller than most people, coming in at 6f 3, and myself 6,5 respectively.
You’re going to love this episode, and we talk everything from cholesterol, right through to Aaron’s favorite keto recipe, described in tantalizing detail at the very end.
So go and connect with him over on Twitter, his website, Instagram and YouTube at A.D Keto to check out his Full Day Of Eating Vlogs, product reviews (Like ice-cream) and much much more.
- How a 14-year-old, obsessed-with-professional-wrestling Aaron was taken to the doctors doing a flying dropkick into a gigantic pile of pillows and blankets.
- A little about you!
- What was the motivation for you to start eating low carb/keto?
- What has the ketogenic diet taught you about Cholesterol
- What does having a YouTube channel brings to your everyday life?
- What running has taught you that nothing else could have
- What’s your favorite low carb food?
- What’s your least favorite low carb keto food?
- What book or video has recently inspired you?
- What music have you been listening to recently?
- Describe your favorite recipe in tantalizing detail
Youtube Videos Mentioned:
Two Keto Dudes
Cholesterol Code: Dave Feldman
Total Cholesterol – Total HDL + Total LDL
Mastery – George Lenard
This Is America – Childish Gambino
Saint Lenox -NYC Singer-Songwriter
They Might Be Giants
The Hamilton Soundtrack
Nutra milk Hotel
John Vander slice
Aarons Favourite Recipe:
Wild Mountain Blueberry Coffee
1-2 Tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
1-2 Tbsp Butter
1-2 Tbsp MCT Oil
½ tsp Truvia
1-2 Tbsp Cream Cheese
1 Raw Egg
- The FatForWeightLoss Show Episode #27: Journey To Ketogenic Ironman 70.3 and 100lb Weight Loss – Chela (FoodieTurnedSleevie)
- The FatForWeightLoss Show Episode #26: Keto For Performance And 3 Phases To Break A Weightloss Plateau – Chris Irvin (The Ketologist)
- The FatForWeightLoss Show Episode #25: Traveling With Keto – Nicole (TravelingKetoCat)