In my fourth episode, I’m interviewing The Aussie Keto Queen, Rachel Hurd.
She’s a passionate believer in the health benefits and longevity provided by eating a Ketogenic Diet.
After losing 20kgs on the Ketogenic Diet and reclaiming her health and happiness, Rachel now wants to spread the word to the entire world.
With an insatiable appetite for cooking fresh, wholesome food and taking beautiful photos, Rachel has created a tribe of Keto enthusiasts. Ensuring her recipes are well written, easy to follow and most importantly delicious is key to Rachel’s success when staying motivated.
In this episode we talk about How Australian Keto differs from the rest of the world, combining so many different cultures into what we eat on a regular basis.
We go into what its like to start out on the ketogenic diet, and how to turn it into a lifestyle after the initial excitement wears off.
We also talk about how Rachel created her food blog and some tips and tricks on how to get started if you’re looking at sharing your own recipes.
So go ahead and follow her fantastic food blog AussieKetoQueen.com, and check out her delicious food photography on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook all at AussieKetoQueen.
Please welcome, The Aussie Keto Queen, Rachel.
- Start with a funny personal story you feel comfortable sharing
- A little about you
- What was the motivation for you to start eating low
- How has living in Australia impacted how to approach the ketogenic diet?
- Your food blog is amazing. What made you decide to share your recipes, and how has that impacted your life?
- What mistakes do you see people make when they first start a low carb/keto diet?
- What’s your favorite low carb food?
- What’s your least favorite low carb keto food?
- What book or video has recently inspired you?
- What music have you been listening to recently?
- #1 tip to get started
Keto Bread We Spoke About -> https://aussieketoqueen.com/keto-cheese-and-bacon-bread-2/