You hardly even miss the bun when you have a bunless chicken burger that tastes this good. The keto diet lends itself to allowing plenty of cheese, fatty meats and sauces like mustard and mayonnaise, so why not make the most of this perfect combination of foods and make keto burgers for the whole family?
This delicious stack of whey covered chicken that’s been fried in lard to give it that crunchy outer texture is so delicious, they won’t even know its keto friendly.
Bunless Chicken Burger
If you are looking for more crunchy Bunless Chicken Burger like this, you are going to love my other dinner recipes on the blog that are just as delicious is this one, or you can download my Best Selling Keto Cookbook and get even more great keto dinner recipes.
Or if you are looking for more Low Carb Chicken Burger recipes sequenced into an easy keto meal plan, then you’ll enjoy my 4 week keto meal plan, filled with many more dinner ideas like this recipe.
How many calories in Bunless Chicken Burger?
If you’re wondering How many calories in Bunless Chicken Burger?, then hopefully I can answer this question for you.
The nutritional information can be found here for this recipe:
How many carbs in Bunless Chicken Burger?
That’s a good question. Well, I also wondered about How many carbs in Bunless Chicken Burger? before I created this recipe, so you’re not alone! If you look above, hopefully, the nutritional information panel can answer this question, but if it doesn’t, you can always leave a comment below and I’ll answer as promptly as I can.
I hope you enjoy this crunchy Bunless Chicken Burger as much as I did testing, creating and photographing this recipe. Don’t forget to share this Bunless Chicken Burger with a friend in need, or anyone who would be excited about finding a perfect crunchy Bunless Chicken Burger.
Until Next Time.
Bunless Chicken Burger
- 2 Large Lettuce Leaves
- 1/2 Whole Avocado
- 30 g Cheddar Cheese 1 oz
- 3 slices tomato
- 1 Tbsp Mustard ensure its sugar free (most are)
- In a small bowl, mix together the whey protein powder, garlic powder, pepper, paprika and salt
- In a separate small bowl, mix together the coconut milk and the egg to make an egg wash.
- Prepare the chicken thighs on a plate, pat dry, and dip from the egg wash into the protein powder, making sure each piece is well coated with the batter.
- heat your chosen oil in a large frying pan until its very hot, around 140 C is perfect frying temperature (280 F)
- Place the whey protein into a bowl, and one by one place each chicken wing into the mixture before adding it to the pan. Make sure you coat these well!
- Cook for 5-7 mins each side to ensure they are cooked right through.
- Combine into a burger using the lettuce leaves, cheese, tomato and lettuce, and enjoy.
Need A Keto Shopping List?
Check out my keto foods list with free printable pdf and flavour pairings guide.
Do You Know Your Macros?
Check out my free personalised macro calculator