Skip the Chinese takeout and make an upgraded low carb version of this popular dish. Serve it on its own, or with cauliflower rice for an indulgent, yet guilt-free, meal.
*Please note, this post contains affiliate links, which if you decide to purchase this cookbook, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.*
Clean Keto Lifestyle is the definitive lifestyle companion to the ketogenic diet with exercise programs, guides to intermittent fasting, meal plans, and more.
Keto is more than a diet―it’s a lifestyle. Clean Keto Lifestyle is a complete lifestyle reference with everything you need to lose weight, gain energy, and live your best life on the ketogenic diet.
With meal plans, exercise routines, guidelines for intermittent fasting and more, this knowledge-packed guide goes beyond recipes to address fundamental components for success on the ketogenic diet. Complete with insider advice on how to keep up with keto when you’re out and about―plus 75 delicious recipes to make when you stay home―Clean Keto Lifestyle is the key to all things keto.
Clean Keto Lifestyle includes:
- 5 1-week meal plans with shopping lists, make-ahead advice, and meal prep tips to kick-start your life on the ketogenic diet.
- Lifestyle routines that include illustrated exercise programs, a fool-proof guide to intermittent fasting, plus specific advice about eating keto at work lunches, dinner parties, and other social settings.
- 75 recipes for healthy, wholesome meals like Asian-Style Salmon, Bacon-Wrapped Chicken, Chocolate Fudge, and more!
Whether you’re a keto newbie or have some experience with the ketogenic diet, Clean Keto Lifestyle is your total lifestyle guide to eat, thrive, and feel amazing on the ketogenic diet.
I recently had Karissa from Clean Keto Lifestyle on The FatForWeightLoss Show and we spoke all about what a clean keto lifestyle looks like.
This means doing the ketogenic diet the right way: free of processed foods, artificial ingredients, and full of real whole foods.
Keto Beef And Broccoli
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 170 g Beef Steak 6 oz, cut into 2 inch strips
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp Ginger peeled and minced
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florrets
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 whole Lemon juiced
- pinch red pepper flakes optional
- In a large skillet, melt the coconut oil over medium-high heat
- Saute the steak for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove the steak, and set it aside on a plate
- Low the heat to medium, and add the garlic and ginger, cook and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute
- Add the broccoli and cook for 2 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Add the water, cover, and recude the heat to medium-low.
- Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until the broccoli is tender
- Add the coconut aminos, vinegar, lemon juice, red pepper flakes (if using), and the reserved steakd to the broccoli.
- Saute, tossing to combine for 1 to 2 minutes
- season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.