Honestly, these keto brownies have been hiding in a secret keto recipes place until now. They are so fudgy and moist that I couldn’t keep them under wraps any longer! If you love making brownies, and your partner/kids love a good healthy brownie every now and then, this recipe will BLOW THEIR MINDS!
Everyone loves brownies, and many of my website visitors have been searching far and wide for a brownie recipe. Well, I can safely say that this is one of the most important keto recipes you’re ever going to make. Its always a turning point when you can say, oh, keto isn’t that hard if I can eat this all day!
The fudgy chocolate brownie has to be one of my favorite desserts, only next to the Keto Cheesecake, but that is another territory in itself.
Chocolate contains many great anti-oxidants, and cocoa contains plenty of magnesium which helps balance out your electrolytes (remember, electrolytes are mainly comprised of Sodium, Magnesium, and Potassium).
These are not just keto brownies. They are also classed as Gluten Free Brownies (because of the almond flour), low carb brownies (because they are keto, and keto is just a stricter version of low carb) and also sugar-free brownies (because keto and sugar-free go hand in hand).
If you’re a big fan of chocolate and you haven’t tried my Keto Chocolate Chip cookies yet, definitely head over and give them a try. Probably one of the most popular recipes on my blog currently outside of the keto bread.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this little snippet of keto chocolatey goodness, and the recipe as well :-). I love creating these types of recipes for you all, so make sure if you have any questions or comments to share them below. If you’ve got a friend who is interested in keto, this recipe will definitely be a turning point in their life also… HAPPY CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKING!
Keto Chocolate Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 320°F (160°C) line 9 x 9-in baking pan with baking paper.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a microwave for 90 seconds. Set aside to cool.
- Using a hand electric mixer, mix together the eggs, erythritol, vanilla extract, and salt for around 3 minutes.
- Then mix in the butter and chocolate into this mixture until combined.
- In a small bowl, stir together almond flour and baking powder. Eventually, add this to the rest of the ingredients.
- Put the mixture into the prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with crushed cashews. You don’t have to use cashews, you can use any nuts you like.
- Put in the oven and bake for 25 - 30 minutes (the less the fudgier). When a toothpick is inserted in the center, it should still come out a little fudgy. This is perfect!