Who Loves Cheese? ME! These keto tacos are made entirely out of cheese and work perfectly as a crunchy taco shell that will impress even your fussiest eaters.
These tacos are for the cheese lovers out there who don’t want to channel their inner rabbit and use lettuce leaves as shells all the time. I do already have a fantastic recipe that is a little lower in calories for those who want to just use lettuce leaves. You can find that here.
If you want to skip the cheese shell altogether, you could opt for a Taco Salad that might even give you all the same fulfillment without the shell creation. This recipe right here is for those who want to try out the cheese shell, and get a little creative in the kitchen.
Keto Cheese Tacos
If you are looking for more crunchy Keto Tacos like this, you are going to love my other dinner recipes on the blog that are just as delicious is this one, or you can download my Best Selling Keto Cookbook and get even more great keto dinner recipes.
Or if you are looking for more Low Carb Tacos recipes sequenced into an easy keto meal plan, then you’ll enjoy my 4 week keto meal plan, filled with many more dinner ideas like this recipe.
How many calories in Keto Cheese Tacos?
If you’re wondering How many calories in Keto Tacos?, then hopefully I can answer this question for you.
The nutritional information can be found here for this recipe:
How many carbs in Keto Tacos?
That’s a good question. Well, I also wondered about How many carbs in Keto Tacos? before I created this recipe, so you’re not alone! If you look above, hopefully, the nutritional information panel can answer this question, but if it doesn’t, you can always leave a comment below and I’ll answer as promptly as I can.
I hope you enjoy this crunchy Keto Tacos as much as I did testing, creating and photographing this recipe. Don’t forget to share this Keto Tacos with a friend in need, or anyone who would be excited about finding a perfect crunchy Keto Tacos.
Until Next Time.
Keto Cheese Tacos
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 500 g Beef Mince (Ground Beef) 1 lb
- 1/4 Cup water
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper ground
- 1 Whole Avocado
- 1/4 Whole Red Onion Optional
- Preheat your oven to 180C (355f)
- On a baking tray lined with partchment paper, place 1/4 cup mounds of cheddar cheese onto the tray, and bake for 5-7 mins each side.
- In a frying pan, cook the beef mince until brown, then add the paprika, cumin, chilli salt and pepper into the pan. Cook for a further 5 mins to evaporate the water but let the juices emmerse the ground beef.
- Remove the cheese from the oven, rest for 2 mins, then place over an elevated wooden spoon (between to upside down cups) so that the cheese forms the shape of a taco shell. Do this for all the taco shells.
- Serve with avocado and red onion (if preffered). Garnish with some lime for some extra zest.
Need A Keto Shopping List?
Check out my keto foods list with free printable pdf and flavour pairings guide.
Do You Know Your Macros?
Check out my free personalised macro calculator