This keto cheesecake no bake easy dessert is perfect to make for a special occasion, impress your work colleagues or even just to impress yourself!
Sugar Free No Bake Cheesecake
You know I’m a fan of keto cheesecakes right guys? There’s nothing quite like a good slice of cheesecake to satisfy the sweet cravings when they come and this Keto No Bake Lemon Cheesecake is an absolute winner.
Refreshing and lusciously creamy against a buttery almond crumb, it’s what dreams are made of!
Tell me, what cheesecake flavour would you like to see next? Baked or no-bake? Let me know in the comments below and I’ll get to work.
Finish off in the freezer for about 40 minutes to one hour to make nice and firm for slicing. If you accidentally leave in the freezer too long, simply allow to come back to room temperature a bit before slicing.
Keto Cheesecake No Crust No Bake
Want to make this dessert without a crust? No problems! Leave it out. You could simply pour the filling into a pyrex container and set it in the fridge as so.
No Bake Keto Desserts
Looking for other no bake keto desserts? Below are a few of my favourite no bake desserts:
- Keto Salted Caramel Cheesecake
- Keto Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Keto Peanut Butter Cups
- Keto Pumpkin Pie Fat Bombs
Keto Cheesecake No Bake
- 2 cups cream cheese
- 2/3 cup + 1 tbsp powdered erythritol 100g
- Zest of 1.5 lemons
- 40 ml lemon juice 1.5 lemons juiced
- Tiny pinch of salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp powdered erythritol
- lemon slices for decoration
- In food processor, mix the dry ingredients together (almond flour, coconut flour, xanthan gum, baking powder, erythritol and salt.)
- Working quickly, cut the cold butter into chunks and add to the dry ingredients. Using a food processor pulse on high (about 20 – 30 seconds) until combined or mash with 2 forks.
- Line the bottom of a 22cm / 8.5 inch springform cake tin, grease the inside and greaseproof with butter. Press along the base and 1/2 way up the sides. Top tip to get neat sides is to get a glass and press around the edges. Place in the fridge to set whilst you make the filling.
- Add the cream cheese and powdered erythritol to a mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer to combine, don’t over beat, just until combined. Stir through the lemon zest, lemon juice and salt with a spatula.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream until thick, just under stiff peaks.
- Fold the cream through the cream cheese with a spatula to combine. Taste and adjust the sweetness to taste.
- Spoon the filling on top of the base and smooth with a silicone spatula.
- Place in the fridge to fully set, about 8 hours, or overnight. Alternatively, place in the freezer until set. Finish off in the freezer for about 40 minutes to one hour to make nice and firm for slicing. If you accidentally leave in the freezer too long, simply allow to come to room temperature a bit before slicing.
Need A Keto Shopping List?
Check out my keto foods list with free printable pdf and flavour pairings guide.
Tips & Notes:
Do You Know Your Macros?
Check out my free personalised macro calculator