In my seventh episode, It’s my pleasure to interview my good friends Matt and Megha from Keto Connect.
Although Megha graduated from the University of San Francisco School of Law, based on her cooking you would think she graduated from culinary school. She loves to challenge herself daily and pulls inspiration from family and friends.
Matt, Partner in cooking, business, and life, is deeply passionate about cooking, nutrition, self-experimentation and most of all, sharing his findings in compelling ways through photo and video.
In this episode, we talk about how running their food blog and YouTube channel has positively affected their idea of keto, how they have progressed over the years not only in nutrition but also in their workouts at the gym, going partners with Keto Savage in Deeper State Keto. We touch on many great tips and tricks to do with productivity, motivation, and persistence, so make sure you listen till the end, as they describe their latest favorite product in tantalizing detail.
Find Them At: https://www.ketoconnect.net/
Instagram -> https://www.instagram.com/keto.connect
Facebook -> https://www.facebook.com/ketoconnect2/
- Start with a funny personal story you feel comfortable sharing
- A little about you both
- What was the motivation for you to start eating low carb/keto?
- How has running a food blog and a Youtube channel changed the way you think about the ketogenic diet?
- Not only is nutrition a huge part of your life, but so is hitting the gym. What did deeper state keto teach you that no other protocol could have?
- Because you guys hustle like no one else, what advice or tactics would you give to someone who is struggling with intrinsic motivation, and at what point do you think it’s time to stop?
- What’s your favorite low carb food?
- What’s your least favorite low carb keto food?
- What book or video has recently inspired you?
- What music have you been listening to recently?
Optional Ending (If you prefer we can leave this out)
- Describe your favorite recipe in tantalizing detail
ToDoist -> https://en.todoist.com/
Whiplash Movie -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiplash_(2014_film)