In my seventh episode, It’s my pleasure to interview my good friends Matt and Megha from Keto Connect.
Although Megha graduated from the University of San Francisco School of Law, based on her cooking you would think she graduated from culinary school. She loves to challenge herself daily and pulls inspiration from family and friends.
Matt, Partner in cooking, business, and life, is deeply passionate about cooking, nutrition, self-experimentation and most of all, sharing his findings in compelling ways through photo and video.
In this episode, we talk about how running their food blog and YouTube channel has positively affected their idea of keto, how they have progressed over the years not only in nutrition but also in their workouts at the gym, going partners with Keto Savage in Deeper State Keto. We touch on many great tips and tricks to do with productivity, motivation, and persistence, so make sure you listen till the end, as they describe their latest favorite product in tantalizing detail.
Find Them At: https://www.ketoconnect.net/
Instagram -> https://www.instagram.com/keto.connect
Facebook -> https://www.facebook.com/ketoconnect2/
- Start with a funny personal story you feel comfortable sharing
- A little about you both
- What was the motivation for you to start eating low carb/keto?
- How has running a food blog and a Youtube channel changed the way you think about the ketogenic diet?
- Not only is nutrition a huge part of your life, but so is hitting the gym. What did deeper state keto teach you that no other protocol could have?
- Because you guys hustle like no one else, what advice or tactics would you give to someone who is struggling with intrinsic motivation, and at what point do you think it’s time to stop?
- What’s your favorite low carb food?
- What’s your least favorite low carb keto food?
- What book or video has recently inspired you?
- What music have you been listening to recently?
Optional Ending (If you prefer we can leave this out)
- Describe your favorite recipe in tantalizing detail
ToDoist -> https://en.todoist.com/
Whiplash Movie -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiplash_(2014_film)
Keto Recipe Nutritional Disclaimer
Please note that I am not qualified as a medical professional. I am simply recounting and sharing my own experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advice and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. I provide nutritional information for my keto recipes simply as a courtesy to my readers. It is calculated using Chronometer and I remove fiber along with sugar alcohols to find the net carb count, as it does not affect my own blood glucose levels. I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should independently calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any and all liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website. Any questions? please search the help center on my website by clicking here