Keto Custard must be one of the most logical ketogenic recipes to create, but also one of the hardest to perfect. Getting the consistency right for custard requires some determination, many taste testers and a whole lot of delicious cream to make the best keto custard on the internet!
What better flavor than vanilla to make a custard from? Its so perfectly creamy, and can be eaten during summer, winter, or all year round. You are going to love making this vanilla custard recipe, and you’re going to love sharing this one with your family.
Easy vanilla custard recipe doesn’t need many different ingredients to taste delicious. You’ll enjoy how easy vanilla custard is to make once you get started in the kitchen.
If you are looking for more Creamy vanilla custard like this, you are going to love my other Dessert recipes on the blog that are just as delicious is this one, or you can download my Best Selling Keto Cookbook and get even more keto Dessert recipes.
Or if you are looking for more custard ice cream recipes sequenced into an easy keto meal plan, then you’ll enjoy my 4-week keto meal plan, filled with many more Dessert ideas like this recipe.
How many calories in Keto Vanilla Custard?
If you’re wondering How many calories in Keto Vanilla Custard?, then hopefully I can answer this question for you.
The nutritional information can be found here for this recipe:
How many carbs in Keto Vanilla Custard?
That’s a good question. Well, I also wondered about How many carbs in Keto Vanilla Custard?
before I created this recipe, so you’re not alone! If you look above, hopefully, the nutritional information panel can answer this question, but if it doesn’t, you can always leave a comment below and I’ll answer as promptly as I can.
I hope you enjoy this Creamy vanilla custard as much as I did testing, creating and photographing this recipe. Don’t forget to share this Keto Vanilla Custard with a friend in need, or anyone who would be excited about finding a perfect Creamy Keto Vanilla Custard.
Until Next Time.
- Combine milk and cream in a medium saucepan.
- Using a sharp knife, split the vanilla bean in half lengthways and scrap out seeds with the back of the knife.
- Add vanilla seeds to the milk and cream mixture. Bring the saucepan to a simmer, stirring constantly for 5 minutes or until hot (do not allow to boil). Remove saucepan from the heat.
- Whisk the egg yolks xanthan gum and erythritol in a bowl, pour the warm milk mixture over the egg yolks, whisking constantly.
- Return mixture to the saucepan over low heat, and cook for 15-20 mins stirring constantly until the mixture coats the back of a spoon.
- Serve warm or cold.
Need A Keto Shopping List?
Check out my keto foods list with free printable pdf and flavour pairings guide.
Do You Know Your Macros?
Check out my free personalised macro calculator