Keto Egg Wrap is a fantastic keto recipe, simply sturdy, and can be eaten during summer, or all year round. You are going to love making this Keto Wrap recipe, especially since its low carb.
Egg Wrap is actually very simple to translate from a normal recipe to a keto recipe. summer is a perfect time to enjoy Keto Egg Wrap, but since they’re so sturdy, you’re able to enjoy this recipe at any time of the year. Because this Keto Egg Wrap is low carb and simple, I’m so excited to share this keto recipe with you today.
Easy Keto Wrap doesn’t need many different ingredients to taste delicious. You’ll enjoy how easy Egg Wrap is to make once you get started in the kitchen.
If you are looking for more sturdy Egg Wrap like this, you are going to love my other breakfast recipes on the blog that are just as delicious is this one, or you can download my Best Selling Keto Cookbook and get even more great keto breakfast recipes.
Or if you are looking for more Gluten Free Wrap recipes sequenced into an easy keto meal plan, then you’ll enjoy my 4-week keto meal plan, filled with many more breakfast ideas like this recipe.
How many calories in an Egg Wrap?
If you’re wondering How many calories in an Egg Wrap?, then hopefully I can answer this question for you.
The nutritional information can be found here for this recipe:
How many carbs in eggs?
That’s a good question. Well, I also wondered about How many carbs in eggs? before I created this recipe, so you’re not alone! If you look above, hopefully, the nutritional information panel can answer this question, but if it doesn’t, you can always leave a comment below and I’ll answer as promptly as I can.
I hope you enjoy this sturdy Egg Wrap as much as I did testing, creating and photographing this recipe. Don’t forget to share this Keto Egg Wrap with a friend in need, or anyone who would be excited about finding a perfect sturdy Keto Egg Wrap.
Until Next Time.
Keto Egg Wrap
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Keto Tomato Sauce (low carb tomato sauce) (optional)
- 30 g Shredded Cheese 1 oz (optional)
- 6 Slices Salami (optional)
- In a large non-stick frying pan, heat the pan to a medium heat.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, and whisk with a fork (or other wisk) until smooth in colour
- Slowly pour the egg mixture into the medium heated pan, allowing the mixutre to go right to the edges
- Cook until the edges begin to lift of the side of the frying pan. Attempt to remove the wrap from the bottom of the pan using a spatular all the way around.
- Flip, and cook on the other side for 30 seconds.
- Remove from the pan, fill with optional ingredients (anything will work) and enjoy!