keto eggs benedict is one of the great kept recipes, completely Creamy and you could have it during Winter, but also throughout the year. This will be your new favorite keto breakfast recipe, and it’s also Low Carb.
To be honest, keto eggs benedict is transformed without too much of a hassle from a traditional recipe into an exquisite keto meal. This Winter could be a lot more enjoyable with Keto Eggs Benedict, but it’s Creamy would also make it suitable to serve it throughout the year. For this reason, Keto Eggs Benedict is Low Carb and also High Fat.
keto eggs benedict
keto breakfast can be put together with only a couple of ingredients to make for the best tasting result. You will love keto eggs benedict the simplicity of the meal once you begin making it.
Looking to get access to other Creamy keto eggs benedict like this? Then I’m 100% sure that you will love my other Breakfast recipes on my personal blog that also taste superb, or download my Best Selling Keto Cookbook to discover a whole lot more Breakfast recipes.
What’s more, if you are looking for more eggs benedict sauce recipes that can change your simple meals to a tasty keto meal, you should definitely take a look at my 4 week keto meal plan that has a great number of other super Breakfast like this one.
How many carbs in this eggs benedict?
Wondering How many carbs in this eggs benedict?, then hopefully I can answer this question for you.
The nutritional information for this recipe is found here:
How many calories in an eggs benedict?
Good question! I also was wondering about How many calories in an eggs benedict?
prior to creating this recipe, so it’s not just you. If you look at the question above, you will hopefully find all the nutritional information on the panel. In case it does not, feel free to leave me a comment and I’ll answer it as soon as I can.
I’m convinced you will love this Creamy keto eggs benedict as much as I did when testing, creating and getting my photo game on..
Feel free to share this Keto Eggs Benedict with friends and/or family who would like to hear about this amazing Creamy Keto Eggs Benedict.
Until next time.
Keto Eggs Benedict
- 2 Egg Yolk at room temperature
- 1 tsp water
- 5 Tbsp Butter 75g / 2.5 oz (melted)
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 4 Eggs
- 4 Slices bacon
- Place all the ingredients in a mug. Mix until combined with a fork. Microwave for 90 seconds. Cut and enjoy.
- In a heatproof bowl, mix the egg yolks and the lemon juice together well.
- Place the heatproof bowl into a small pot of water, and slowly bring up to heat (make sure this is slowly because otherwise the egg yolks will cook and ruin the sauce). – Otherwise known as double boiling.
- Add in the butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, mixing the sauce around to make sure it completely dissolves.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool for a few mins, this will thicken. Add salt.
- Heat a frying pan to medium-high heat, and cook the bacon to your preferred level of crispiness.
- Using the pot of water you used to double boil the hollandaise sauce, (or fresh if you desire), bring a pot of water to the boil, and add 1 tablespoon of white vinegar to the water.
- Once the water is boiling, slowly crack and the eggs into the water. Set a timer for 4 mins and remove to a plate for a perfectly poached, runny yolk egg