A little while ago, I created the ultimate keto bread comparison video. If you have watched it, you might have noticed I messed up the psyllium husk version pretty badly.
It doesn’t rise quite as much as the xanthan gum version, but its also because I used walnuts instead of almonds, which are higher in fat, less expensive and taste fantastic when mixed with pumpkin.
Keto Pumpkin Bread
Easy Low Carb Pumpkin Bread doesn’t need many ingredients to taste delicious. You are going to enjoy how easy Keto Pumpkin Bread is to make.
If you are looking for more fluffy Keto Pumpkin Bread like this, you are going to love my other lunch recipes on the blog that are just as delicious is this one, or you can download my Best Selling Keto Cookbook and get even more great keto lunch recipes.
How many calories in Keto Pumpkin Bread?
If you’re wondering how many calories in keto pumpkin bread?
The nutritional information can be found here for this recipe:
how many carbs in pumpkin?
Hopefully, the nutritional information panel can answer this question, but if it doesn’t, you can always leave a comment below and I’ll answer as promptly as I can.
I hope you enjoy this fluffy Keto Pumpkin Bread as much as I did testing, creating and photographing this recipe. Don’t forget to share this Keto Pumpkin Bread with a friend in need, or anyone who would be excited about finding a perfect fluffy Keto Pumpkin Bread.
Until Next Time.
Keto Pumpkin Bread - Psyllium Husk Keto Bread
- 5 Large Eggs Room Temperature
- 90 g Pumpkin Puree (3 oz)
- Preheat your oven to 180C (355F)
- Mix all the dry ingreidnets together in a bowl
- Using an electric mixer, mix the eggs and pumpkin puree together in a seperate bowl.
- Slowly combine the dry ingredients with the wet, and place into a greased loaf tin. Cover with pumpkin seeds (OPTIONAL).
- Cook in the oven for 45 minutes.