The keto trifle is a festive treat that is usually the most decadent item on the table. Low and behold, the keto version is a mighty feast ready for even your most fussy guests! It’s from my brand new Keto Christmas Recipe Book 🙂
This festive season I want to help you to commit to your keto diet AND enjoy delicious, healthy meals with your family and friends.
It’s from my Keto Christmas Recipe Book and it includes everything you need to create a mouthwatering holiday feast that your friends and family will love (even if they don’t know the first thing about keto).
You won’t need to spend time brainstorming meal ideas and testing recipes… I’ve done it for you. Now you can watch over my shoulder as I prepare a stunning keto trifle – simply follow along with the videos 🙂
Whether it’s cooking up scrumptious festive favourites for yourself or cooking up a mouthwatering keto feast for your friends and family these holidays, you’ll get everything you need to play the role of master chef.
A Very Keto Christmas – Keto Trifle
All things aside, I wanted to make a full meal for my friends that was keto friendly. The only catch was that none of them actually ate a ketogenic diet, and they all couldn’t even tell it was keto!
“From an avid lover of bread and potato, this has to be one the most incredible Christmas dinners I’ve ever tasted. The flavors were so vibrant and warm, just the way Christmas should be. I wouldn’t have even known the mash was cauliflower if I wasn’t told. The meat was cooked to perfection and all the added flair of the cranberry sauce and gravy just nailed it. Also, for someone who used to put aside her Brussels sprouts as a kid, I can honestly say they were my absolute favorite thing on the plate.”
“I loved all of it – I’d happily eat every single thing that was on the menu anytime! I was surprised by how well-balanced the meal was – I didn’t miss the carbs at all!”
“Best dinner party I been to in a long time…. that cauliflower mash. Damn! That shit was amazing. Was great to share a healthy keto meal with friends”
Ketogenic Trifle - A Very Keto Christmas
- 1 Cup Ricotta 250g
- 1/3 Cup Nativa Or Erythritol
- 3 Eggs
- 7 Tbsp Butter melted
- 3/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 4 packets sugar-free port wine jelly crystals
- 2 ½ Cups Boiling Water
- 2 Tbps Brandy
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 300 ml thickened cream
- Preheat oven to 160C (340F)
- Using an electric mixer, beat the ricotta and natvia together.
- Whilst mixing, add in eggs, 1 at a time.
- Add melted butter, almond flour, baking soda and salt
- Pour mixture into a 22cm X 22cm baking tin (9" X 9")
- Bake for 30 mins.
- Place jelly crystals in a heatproof bowl. Add boiling water. Stir to dissolve crystals. Stir in 400ml cold water.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Cut the sponge into 2-inch size pieces. Arrange sponge in a 13 cup-capacity serving bowl. Drizzle with brandy.
- Spoon half the jelly over top. Top with heavy cream.
- Sprinkle with raspberries and strawberries.
- Spoon remaining jelly over top.
- Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- Using an electric mixer, beat thickened cream and sugar substitute in a bowl until soft peaks form.
- Spoon mixture over trifle. Top with raspberries and strawberry quarters. Serve.