In my 8th Interview here on the FatForWeightLoss show, I’m interviewing Liz Williams.
Living in Wyoming, with her daughter and husband, Liz has devoted her career to helping others stay fit and feel good on the ketogenic diet. Author of the One Pot Ketogenic Diet Cookbook and co-founder of the ketogenic lifestyle blog Fit Keto Girls, Liz is strongly committed to promoting health and wellness. She also shares her experiences with the ketogenic diet on her popular Instagram account @thefittrainerswife.
After working nights for 8 years in Labour and Delivery, Liz was thrilled at the opportunity to also make the switch to 7K Fit in Evanston, WY. Together Liz and her husband Danny provide the classes, training, and manage the growing gym.
In this episode, we talk about the process of creating her current cookbook, and how much work can go into a project of such ingenuity, we touch on some of the common mistakes she see’s people make as they move towards their nutritional and fitness goals, and we dive into the idea behind FitKetoGirls.
Liz was truly an amazing person to interview, so relaxed and well spoken, so make sure you listen all the way to the end to get the recipe for her secret keto pizza, made from an ingredient you probably wouldn’t expect.
- Start with a funny personal story you feel comfortable sharing
- A little about you
- What was the motivation for you to start eating low carb/keto?
- How has creating “The One Pot Ketogenic Diet Cookbook” changed your perception (and others) of the ketogenic diet?
- Tell us about 7K fit – What mistakes do you see people making before they come to your gym?
- What is the story behind FitKetoGirls, and how has this evolved over time?
- What’s your favorite low carb food?
- What’s your least favorite low carb keto food?
- What book or video has recently inspired you?
- What music have you been listening to recently?
Optional Ending (If you prefer we can leave this out)
- Describe your favorite recipe in tantalizing detail
The One Pot Ketogenic Diet Cookbook – https://www.amazon.com/One-Pot-Ketogenic-Diet-Cookbook/dp/193975450X/
FitKetoGirls Website -> https://fitketogirls.com/
Liz Williams on Instagram -> https://www.instagram.com/thefittrainerswife/
- The FatForWeightLoss Show – #7 Keto Connect (Matt and Megha)
- The FatForWeightLoss Show Episode #27: Journey To Ketogenic Ironman 70.3 and 100lb Weight Loss – Chela (FoodieTurnedSleevie)
- The FatForWeightLoss Show Episode #26: Keto For Performance And 3 Phases To Break A Weightloss Plateau – Chris Irvin (The Ketologist)