In my fifth episode, I’m very excited to be interviewing Maria Emmerich
Maria is a nutritionist who specializes in the ketogenic diet and exercise physiology. She struggled with her health and weight throughout childhood which lead her to become such a passionate nutrition expert. Maria also specializes in brain neurotransmitters and how food can increase mental wellness. Her expertise has sent her around the World speaking about the ketogenic diet.
She spends most of her time with clients around the World via Skype with amazing results. She specializes in helping autoimmune disorders, diabetes (Type 1 and Type 2), heart disease, cholesterol issues, alopecia, Hashimoto’s, cancer, epilepsy, seizures, depression, and anxiety. You would be amazed at the number of people get off medication with her guidance.
She is also an International Best Selling author of several books including “Keto: The Complete Guide to Success on The Ketogenic Diet “, “Quick and Easy Ketogenic Cooking” and “The 30 Day Ketogenic Cleanse “. She also authored many other books including several other cookbooks and 3 nutritional guidebooks.
In this episode, we talk about how her recipes have changed over the years, some of the common mistakes she sees in clients before they come to her, and also how the ketogenic diet, plus light, grounding and cold therapy can influence mental health.
So go ahead and follow everything she does at MariaMindBodyHealth.com, and follow her social media on Instagram and Pinterest at Maria Emmerich, and Facebook at ketoadapted.
How To Smoke Your Own Ribs – https://vimeo.com/129455907
The Low Carb Cruise -> https://www.facebook.com/KetoCultivator/posts/2069890086559800
- Tombstone Pizza – Wisconsin.
- A little about you
- What was the motivation for you to start eating low carb/keto
- 1st main question – Your cooking style is unique. – How has creating over 20 cookbooks changed for you over the years?
Was there one you felt was particularly important to create?
- 2nd main question – As a keto nutritionist, what common mistakes to people make before they come to you? I don’t have time to cook?
What mistakes have you made yourself?
- 3rd main question – Traditionally speaking, food is an uncommon aid for mental health, how does it feel for you to be able to improve someone’s life through your work?
- What’s your favorite low carb food?
- What’s your least favorite low carb keto food?
- What book or video has recently inspired you?
- What music have you been listening to recently?
- Tantalising Detail – Chocolate Pudding – Dairy Free
- The FatForWeightLoss Show Episode #27: Journey To Ketogenic Ironman 70.3 and 100lb Weight Loss – Chela (FoodieTurnedSleevie)
- The FatForWeightLoss Show Episode #26: Keto For Performance And 3 Phases To Break A Weightloss Plateau – Chris Irvin (The Ketologist)
- The FatForWeightLoss Show Episode #25: Traveling With Keto – Nicole (TravelingKetoCat)