Portobello Mushroom Burgers are a fantastic keto recipe, perfectly Flavourful, and can be eaten during Winter, or all year round. You are going to love making this Portobello Burger recipe, especially since its High in B vitamins.
Portobello Mushroom Burgers is actually very simple to translate from a normal recipe to a keto recipe. Winter is a perfect time to enjoy Portobello Mushroom Burgers, but since it’s so Flavourful, It’s able to be enjoyed any time of the year. Because this Portobello Mushroom burger is High in B vitamins and High in Selenium, I’m so excited to share this keto recipe with you today.
Portobello Mushroom Burgers
Easy Portobello Burger doesn’t need many different ingredients to taste delicious. You’ll enjoy how easy Portobello Mushroom Burgers is to make once you get started in the kitchen.
If you are looking for more Flavourful Portobello Mushroom Burgers like this, you are going to love my other Dinner recipes on the blog that are just as delicious is this one, or you can download my Best Selling Keto Cookbook and get even more great keto Dinner recipes.
Or if you are looking for more Mushroom Burger recipes sequenced into an easy keto meal plan, then you’ll enjoy my 4-week keto meal plan, filled with many more Dinner ideas like this recipe.
How many calories in Portobello Mushroom Burgers
If you’re wondering How many calories in Portobello Mushroom Burgers, then hopefully I can answer this question for you.
The nutritional information can be found here for this recipe:
How many carbs in Portobello Mushroom Burgers
That’s a good question. Well, I also wondered about How many carbs in Portobello Mushroom Burgers before I created this recipe, so you’re not alone! If you look above, hopefully, the nutritional information panel can answer this question, but if it doesn’t, you can always leave a comment below and I’ll answer as promptly as I can.
I hope you enjoy this Flavourful Portobello Mushroom Burgers as much as I did testing, creating and photographing this recipe. Don’t forget to share this Portobello Mushroom Burgers with a friend in need, or anyone who would be excited about finding a perfect Flavourful Portobello Mushroom Burgers.
Until Next Time.
Portobello Mushroom Burgers
- 4 Large Portabella Mushrooms
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Liquid Amino or Tamari
- 1 Clove Garlic Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Seeds
- 250 g Ground Beef 1/2 lb
- 2 Cloves garlic Crushed
- 1/4 Onion Finely Diced
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Red Onion
- 4 slices tomato
- 50 g Cheddar Cheese 1.5 oz
- 2 Slices Iceberg Lettuce
- 2 Tablespoons Mustard
- Preheat your oven to 180C (355 F). Line a large baking tray with parchment paper
- Create a mixture of the olive oil, liquid aminos and miced garlic.
- Brush mushrooms with a damp paper towel, and put them upside down onto the baking tray, coating them in the oil amino mixture as outline before.
- Bake in the oven for 10 mins, then flip them over, top with sesame seeds and bake for another 15 mins.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the diced onion, garlic, ground beef and egg, making 2 patties.
- Heat a frying pan and press your thumb into the middle of the Pattie before cooking (to ensure the middle is cooked evenly.
- Once both sides are cooked, place the cheese on top and let them sit in the pan for 1 min.
- Construct burger as shown in the picture. Serve and enjoy!