In this episode, It’s my pleasure to interview Tasteaholics,
Rami and Vicky co-founded Tasteaholics.com in February of 2015 to master the art of creating extremely delicious and healthy low carb food while researching the truth behind nutrition, dieting, and overall health.
Their mission is to continue to grow the low carb movement and their followers improve their health and outlook on life through diet, studies, news & nutrition and fitness education
In this episode we talk about how important it is to have easy meals when preparing to start the keto diet, the ideas behind keto in 5 which are their current recipe books, and what its like to create a company of physical products suitable for all the ketogenic basics. We also touch on a few of the different sweeteners to watch out for if you’re trying to stay in a ketogenic state. Make sure you stick around to the end where they share their favorite low carb meal, so good in fact that it’s going to be served at their wedding!
So Please welcome,
Here are some of the questions I’ll probably ask throughout the interview.
- Start with a funny personal story that you would be willing to share
- A little about you
- What was the motivation for you to start eating low carb / keto?
- In the early stages, when did you realize Tasteaholics could become a full-time career for both of you?
- Keto in 5 is a huge portfolio of recipes in under 5 total ingredients. Was simplicity always a problem within your recipes up until this point, or was it a strength?
- You’ve branched out into multiple different brands now. What have you learned about the low carb industry since moving into physical products?
- What’s your favourite low carb food?
- What’s your favourite exercise?
- What’s your least favourite low carb keto food?
- What is your least favourite exercise?
- What book has recently inspired you?
- What supplements are you currently taking?
Mrs Ranfros Sauce
Mission Low Carb Wraps
Tim Ferris – Tools of Titans
Keto Recipe Nutritional Disclaimer
Please note that I am not qualified as a medical professional. I am simply recounting and sharing my own experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advice and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. I provide nutritional information for my keto recipes simply as a courtesy to my readers. It is calculated using Chronometer and I remove fiber along with sugar alcohols to find the net carb count, as it does not affect my own blood glucose levels. I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should independently calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any and all liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website. Any questions? please search the help center on my website by clicking here