The right of Aaron Day to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted by him in accordance to the Australian Copyright Act 1968.
All Rights Reserved.
This website and accompanying meal plans are for personal enjoyment only. It may not be resold. If you would like to share a copy with a friend, please guide them to the website where and additional copy can be provided. Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author.
The information in this website, including text and graphics is for informational purposes only. It is not to be constructed as medical care or medical advice and is not a replacement for medical care given by physicians or trained medical personnel. Although Aaron Day has spent many years reviewing nutritional information from fellow health care professionals, he does not directly or indirectly practice medicine, nor does this website dispense medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or any other medical services.
Always seek the advice of your doctor or physician if experiencing symptoms or health problems, or before starting any new treatment. Aaron Day is not to be held responsible for any inaccuracies, omissions, editorial errors or any consequences from the information provided. By continuing to view this website, readers indicate acceptance of these terms.
Readers who do not accept these terms should not access, use, interact with or view this website or meal plans. Recipes and information in this contained within the material should not be used without consulting a medical professional who is experienced in the administration of the ketogenic diet. Although some recipes provided by Aaron Day may have been verified as “ketogenic” by qualified dietitians, they are not tailored to meet the specific nutritional requirements of all individuals. Serious harm could occur if the ketogenic diet is utilized without proper oversight from medical professionals.
The ketogenic diet in any form or ratio should never be started on your own without the guidance of qualified medical advice. It is your responsibility to evaluate the information and results from the tools and information provided. If you are a health care professional, you should exercise your professional judgment in evaluating any information, and I encourage you to confirm the information contained in this book with other sources before undertaking any treatment or action based on it. If you are a consumer, you should evaluate the information together with your physician or other qualified health care professional.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on FatForWeightLoss’ web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on FatForWeightLoss’ web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by FatForWeightLoss’at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on FatForWeightLoss’ web site are provided “as is”. FatForWeightLoss’ makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, FatForWeightLoss’ does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall FatForWeightLoss’ or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on FatForWeightLoss’ Internet site, even if FatForWeightLoss’ or a FatForWeightLoss’ authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on FatForWeightLoss’ web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. FatForWeightLoss does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. FatForWeightLoss may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. FatForWeightLoss does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
FatForWeightLoss has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by FatForWeightLoss of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to FatForWeightLoss’ web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Queensland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions are applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Refunds and Exchanges
FatForWeightLoss offers a 60-day term refund policy which is available for all products purchased from FatForweightLoss.
This refund policy excludes change of mind refunds for ebooks if the customer prefers hardcover copies, but instead can be exchanged for a physical book if a receipt is shown for the purchase of a physical book by the author Aaron Day (fatforweightloss) through any store.
Change of mind for online courses can be exchanged for similar priced online courses by the same author but will require a doctors certificate if a refund is required.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.