Carbonara pasta is such an easy keto recipe, super creamy, and such an easy family dinner as a substitute for normal pasta (or eaten in combination with your family). Its so easy, and tastes like you’ve just visited an Italian home in the hills of Tuscany. Pure Deliciousness.
Actually, Carbonara pasta is quite easy to transform from a simple recipe to an extraordinary keto recipe. Spring’s a great time to appreciate a Keto Carbonara Pasta, but it’s generally so Creamy that it could be good all year round. As a result of this, Keto Carbonara Pasta is Carb Free as well as Gluten Free. I’m so excited to share this easy keto recipe with you, right now.
Watch Me Make The Carbonara Pasta Recipe
This recipe is made brilliant by mixing the egg yolk with the parmesan cheese to make a delicious white sauce, that when mixed with the heavy whipping cream creates a fantastic sauce that coats the noodles just right, and provides a great number of healthy fats suitable for the ketogenic diet.
If you want more keto pasta recipes, you might like my Keto Bolognese as well, I’m convinced you will love my other keto dinner recipes that you can find in myBest Selling Keto Cookbook for a lot more Dinner recipes.
Alternatively, if you are in search for other Creamy carbonara recipes made into a simple keto meal plan, you’re going to appreciate my 4-week keto meal plan, loaded with more Dinner twists such as this one.
How many calories in carbonara pasta?
All the nutritional information should be in the table below. These nutritional panels make it so easy to find out how many carbs, calories and fats you’re getting with this recipe so you can plug it into your keto app super easily.
How many carbs in carbonara pasta?
Hopefully, the nutritional panel above should answer this question.
I sincerely hope you loved this Creamy Carbonara pasta as much as I did testing, making and snapping pics of this recipe. Please share this Keto Carbonara Pasta with everyone in need or friends who would be over the moon finding a great Creamy Keto Carbonara Pasta.
Until next time folks!
Keto Carbonara Pasta
- 60 g Chicken Breast 2 oz
- 150 g bacon 5 oz
- 1 Cup heavy whipping cream Thicken Cream
- 1 Large Egg Yolk
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 Packet Miracle Noodles
- Dice the bacon, and cook in a frying pan until the outside changes colour, but doesn’t go crispy. Remove from the pan.
- Dice the chicken and do the same. Cook for around 5 mins. Remove from the pan.
- In a small bowl, mix the egg yolk and the parmesan cheese together until it forms a paste.
- In the previous frying pan on medium heat, add ½ the total amount of cream, and mix the parmesan and egg mixture into the cream. This will take some mixing.
- Eventually, add the remaining cream and the chicken and bacon. continue stirring.
- Open the bag of miracle noodles, and dry fry them in a separate frying pan for 10 mins.
- Mix the appropriate noodles into the sauce and serve.
Any questions? please search the help center on my website by clicking here