A classic keto meatloaf is simple to make, and comforting to eat, especially during the American cold snap. Its a healthy mix of high fat protein embodied with any type of keto side that suits your tastes. You can easily make this for the whole family, and add mashed potatoes for anyone who isn’t so strict.
Many people have been searching far and wide for a meatloaf recipe, so I thought I’d make a great effort to please the crowd by providing the recipe I’ve been making recently, so hopefully, you’ll love this recipe as well.
This Meatloaf only contains 1 egg, so you can be sure it’s not going to taste eggy. Its pure meat, mixed with the perfect combination of spices and herbs that will make everyone drool just smelling the recipe cooking from the kitchen.
This meatloaf is dairy free, which helps fight those nasty inflamitories that come along with eating a lot of commercial dairy products.
Nothing quite beats a homemade meatloaf that everyone can enjoy. Its simple to make, and is extremely hard to get wrong. The kids will love this recipe or your partner in crime 😉
- 500 g Ground Beef (1 lb)
- 1 Cup Almond Flour (120g / 4 oz)
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Cloves garlic Crushed
- 1/2 Small Brown Onion Finely Chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the ground beef, finely diced onion, almond flour, egg, and garlic.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the Passata sauce (Low Carb Tomato Sauce), Olive Oil, Mustard, Worcestershire, and erythritol.
- Place the loaf ingredients into a baking paper lined bread loaf tin or similar, and pour the baking sauce over the loaf. Cook at 180 C (355 F) for 50 mins.
- Serve with cauliflower mash, keto gravy and beans, or any other low carb side of your choice.