Everybody loves camembert cheese, but have you ever thought of baking it? This baked camembert will blow your mind. Add in some Kale chips, some garlic aioli and a few other nice to have items, and you’ve got yourself a fantastic snack board for everybody.
Easy Baked Cheese doesn’t need anything complicated to taste delicious. You’ll enjoy how easy Baked Camembert is to make once you get started in the kitchen.
If you are looking for more creamy Baked Camembert recipes like this, you are going to love my other Snack recipes on the blog that are just as delicious is this one, or you can download my Best Selling Keto Cookbook and get even more great keto Snack recipes.
Or if you are looking for more Melted Cheese Recipe recipes sequenced into an easy keto meal plan, then you’ll enjoy my 4-week keto meal plan, filled with many more Snack ideas like this recipe.
How many calories in baked camembert?
If you’re wondering How many calories in baked camembert?, then hopefully I can answer this question for you.
The nutritional information can be found here for this recipe:
How many carbs in Baked Camembert?
That’s a good question. Well, I also wondered about How many carbs in Baked Camembert? before I created this recipe, so you’re not alone! If you look above, hopefully, the nutritional information panel can answer this question, but if it doesn’t, you can always leave a comment below and I’ll answer as promptly as I can.
I hope you enjoy this creamy Baked Camembert as much as I did testing, creating and photographing this recipe. Don’t forget to share this Keto Baked Camembert with a friend in need, or anyone who would be excited about finding a perfect creamy Keto Baked Camembert.
Until Next Time.
Keto Baked Camembert
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 1 Sprig Rosemary
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Wheel Camembert
- Preheat your oven to 180C (355F)
- Remove the Camembert Cheese from the packaging, and score the top of the cheese with a sharp knife
- Place in the oven for 15 mins, until slightly melted.
- Slice the clove of garlic into small slices, and remove the woody stalk from the camembert. Place into the slightly melted cheese along with the pinch of salt.
- Bake for another 10-15 mins until melted all the way through. Serve with kale chips, celery sticks or parmesan chips for a double cheese sensation!