This Egg Roll in a Bowl recipe has all of the flavors of your favorite Chinese fried appetizer!
Hello, to my friends down under!!! (said with an Australian accent) I am so excited to be sharing my recipe on Aaron’s blog!
My name is Lesya, and I have the blog https://eatbefitexplore.com/. When Aaron asked if I wanted to guest post on his blog I was beyond excited. I have been following Aaron since I started my Keto journey so this is such an honor!
Ok, let’s talk Eggroll in a Bowl!
Asian cuisine is one of my all-time favorites, so anytime I can recreate an Asian dish to make it Keto friendly, I’m never disappointed. I love the salty, savory and umami flavors of this Eggroll in a Bowl, it’s so flavorful and I don’t even miss the carbs!
I especially love this version because it’s Clean Keto! This is exact recipe is directly from my Clean Keto Reset Meal plan which I have recently launched which is all dairy-free, sweetener free and free of any artificial ingredients. You can learn more about it by clicking HERE. I’ve received a lot of messages from people who have purchased the meal plan telling me how much they love this dish.
The best part about it is that it’s so easy to make! You can save some time by purchasing pre-shredded cabbage and then all you have to do is cook the beef, the veggies and make the sauce! Easy peasy!
First, you cook the ground beef until it’s done (155℉). Set that aside.
Then add in the cook the onions along with the peppers and add in the cabbage.
After that, you simply add back the ground beef and add the sauce!
Garnish with cilantro and add your favorite hot sauce! Enjoy!!
Thanks again Aaron!!
Keto Egg Roll In A Bowl
- 1.50 lb cabbage, shredded
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 medium red pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper optional for a spicy bowl
- 2 small onions
- 2 Tbsp ghee
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp Chilli Sauce sugar free
- 1/4 cup tamari sauce
- 2 Tbsp chopped scallions
- Cilantro and lime for garnish
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef, season with salt and cook until done.
- Remove from the pan and set aside.
- To the pan, add the ghee. When melted, add the onions. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add in red pepper and jalapeno pepper if you are using it.
- Cook for 3 minutes, then add in the cabbage.
- Cook until cabbage starts to wilt.
- In a small bowl, combine the sesame oil, chili sauce, tamari sauce scallions and cilantro.
- Add beef back to pan and mix.
- Pour sauce over mixture and mix well.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and a squeeze of lime juice.
Any questions? please search the help center on my website by clicking here