Keto Panna Cotta is a deliciously creamy Italian dessert that has a rich vanilla taste with a splash of hydrating berries to top off the experience. If you haven’t tried Pannacotta, or you are craving a keto version of this famous dessert, then definitely give this recipe a go. You won’t regret it!
This Keto Panna Cotta recipe is one of the best desserts to have during Summer. This will be your new favorite berry Panna Cotta Recipe, especially because it’s deliciously Low Carb.
Panna Cotta recipe
berry Panna Cotta recipe can be put together with only a couple of ingredients to make for the best tasting result. You will love Panna Cotta recipe the simplicity of the meal once you begin making it.
Looking to get access to other Smooth Panna Cotta recipe like this? Then I’m 100% sure that you will love my other Dessert recipes on my personal blog that also taste superb, or download my Best Selling Keto Cookbook to discover a whole lot more Dessert recipes.
What’s more, if you are looking for more panna cotta berries recipes that can change your simple meals to a tasty keto meal, you should definitely take a look at my 4 week keto meal plan that has a great number of other super Dessert like this one.
How many calories in Keto Panna Cotta?
Wondering How many calories in Keto Panna Cotta ?, then hopefully I can answer this question for you.
The nutritional information for this recipe is found here:
How many carbs in Keto Panna Cotta?
Good question! I also was wondering about How many carbs in Keto Panna Cotta?
prior to creating this recipe, so it’s not just you. If you look at the question above, you will hopefully find all the nutritional information on the panel. In case it does not, feel free to leave me a comment and I’ll answer it as soon as I can.
I’m convinced you will love this Smooth Panna Cotta recipe as much as I did when testing, creating and getting my photo game on. Feel free to share this Keto Panna Cotta with Berries with friends and/or family who would like to hear about this amazing Smooth Keto Panna Cotta with Berries.
Until next time.
Keto Panna Cotta
- 1.5 Cups thickened cream
- 1/4 Cup Almond Milk
- 2 Tbsp Erythritol
- 1 tsp vanilla bean or 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Gelatine
- Combine milk, erythritol and cream in a medium saucepan.
- Using a sharp knife, split the vanilla bean in half lengthways and scrap out seeds with the back of the knife.
- Slowly bring the mixture to a boil, then remove from the heat and remove the vanilla bean.
- While the mixture is still warm, add the gelatine and mix in thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into 2 ramekins and refrigerate overnight.
- To remove, place ramekins in hot water for 1 minute, then flip upside down onto a plate. Cover with berries and enjoy.